Reserve Materials, Spring 2017
Below is a list of material that is on Reserve for a specific class. The material is listed by the Professor’s Name. The Course Number appears before the name of the material. This web page does NOT link to full text electronic copies of the materials. Cumberland law school students currently enrolled in a class may check out the Professor’s reserve items from the Law Library Circulation Desk using a Samford ID card. The circulation period is three hours and is for in-library use only.
- Alfini, James J. Mediation theory and practice. 3rd ed. – 2 copies – (Book)
- Gruber, Jonathan. Public finance and public policy. – 1 copy – (Book)
- Slemrod, Joel. Taxing ourselves. 4th ed. – 1 copy – (Book)
- Kleinbard, Edward D. We are better than this : how government should spend our money. – 1 copy – (Book)
- Matsushita Electric v. Zenith – 3 copies – (File folder)